skip to main content

Bus Changes

Bus Change Request Forms (both need to be completed):

SENDING: For child who is being sent on a different bus.

RECEIVING:  For parent/family who is receiving the student.

If you wish to have your child go home on another bus, written permission (signed by the child’s parent/guardian) must be given to the teacher at the start of the school day by both the parent sending the child and the parent receiving the child.  Please use the Bus Change Forms which can be found above.  Phone calls during the school day will not be sufficient to make bus changes. 

Bus changes may cause an overloading on the buses; therefore we ask that a bus change be made only when necessary.

If no one is at the bus stop when the bus arrives, the child will be returned to Wading River and then the child’s parents/guardians will be contacted.  If no one is reached, then those on the emergency card will be called.