Day and Evening Conferences are scheduled for parents of all children in grades K-12 as follows:
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 – HS Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, November 25, 2019 – MS Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 – MS Daytime Parent-Teacher Conferences NO SCHOOL MS STUDENTS
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 – Elementary Daytime Parent-Techer Conferences NO SCHOOL ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 – Elementary Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 – MS Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
- Thursday, February 13, 2020 – HS Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 – Elementary Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
- Monday, March 23, 2020 – Elementary Daytime Parent-Teacher Conferences NO SCHOOL ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
Conferences provide an opportunity for parents and teachers to discuss the child's academic progress and to share information which will help the teacher plan the instructional program for the student.
Scheduled conferences and report cards are a formal procedure for reporting to parents on the student’s progress over an extended period of time. It is expected that parents and teachers will confer at other times throughout the year when any concern or problem arises. Parents are urged to call the school whenever they feel a problem may be developing and speak with their child's teacher. If the problem is not resolved, please feel free to confer with the building principal.
Visit the Grow Parent website to learn more about the New York State assessments in English language arts and mathematics at www.nysparents.com/nys